dimanche 10 mars 2013

Month Music

My friend Phil "Le Peep" Thompson is a creative person. He needs to create.

So do I.

When he came up with this personal challenge of building music from field recordings, on a monthly basis, like a sound diary of 2013, I thought this was a very cool concept. When he decided to make his sounds available for everyone to (re)mix, I thought it was even cooler!

So you get it. I took the challenge too. I type these words right after recording a jam of almost 10 minutes for my february contribution. It's very experimental, very tribal, very noisy, very glitchy, very... fun! That's it, I'm really having fun with the concept and the sounds, pushing the envelope.

Phil created a dedicated site. You'll find the source sounds and Phil's creations, and also some guest contributions ;-)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire