lundi 3 septembre 2012

BIG update

OK, should have posted all those a long time ago, but better late than never. So here we go:

- Foghorn remixes: the goal was to use field recordings of fog horns as the only sound source and produce "music" with it. I've had great fun twisting these natural sounds and doing my first drone / dark ambient track. I'm very proud to be on this comp because the quality of other contributions is very high. Please note that this is an ongoing project (read details on the bandcamp page).

- Signalvoid : another comp contribution with a new challenge : noise! I went through different ideas but have finally chosen to keep it electronic and rythmic with some non musical frequencies attacks.
Contributors were supposed to give 3 pieces of one minute each so the final result could be played randomly. My contribution is a 3 minutes piece that has been divided in 3 pieces. You can download it for free or buy a very nice physical package.

- Niveau Zero : just when I decided I would not get involved in remix contests anymore, a musician and a label I both like a lot are launching a new one... I've tried something different, with a lot of "real" instruments (electric bass and distorted guitars), and spent a lot of time on it. As always, we'll see what happens.
Anyway, this was also the opportunity to start a kind of new direction, somewhere I want to go next. But it's too early to speak about it.

Enjoy.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire