samedi 28 janvier 2012

new remix available

[P.U.T] will release a new album in march 2012. To prepare this release, a new free EP is available on Bandcamp. It features a remix by myself which came out quite quickly and naturally: cut some guitar loops,some bass loops, add a very simple bass synth, add new beats and a guitar solo from me and that's it! :-)
Vocals were a bit more complicated to integrate but I managed that quite quickly too.
All in all, I'm real happy with it and think you should check it out (did I mention it was free?)

Other remix news : OK, DJ Shadow didn't pick up my remix as a winner for his competition... but he took really time to write a long article explaining his choices and thanks every participants. It's not my first remix contest, but it's the first time I see so much respect for the people.

I was waiting for this contest result to start working on a remix comp. Don't expect it tomorrow:  have a few other things in the work, plus a daily life to deal with.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire